Picture Perfect

Hi again!  This is my labor of love for this weeks MFTWSC86 sketch challenge.  I purchased this PI Picture Perfect stamp set from MFT a few weeks ago and finally got the opportunity to use it.  I colored the image using my Spectrum Noir markers.  The paper is MME Miss Caroline Dilly Dally.


I distressed all of my paper edges.  The Doily was cut using a spellbinders die, and then I sprayed it with Turquoise Perfect Pearls Mist by Ranger.  The mat behind the little girl is Kraft cardstock painted with an acrylic paint dauber in Snowcap by Ranger to give it some worn texture.  I then inked over the paint with Distress ink in Broken China and Walnut Stain.  I added a little stickles in waterfall to her barrette.  The flower is the new Layered Rose Die-namic by MFT.  I added some antiqued lace and burlap twine to the bottom.  The lace in from Joann Fabric, and the twine is from MME.  Two gold mini brads from Michael's finish the card off. 

 
 
I left the inside very simple with room for a personal message.  I hope you like this card for the MFT sketch challenge.  Please feel free to leave any comments below.  I love hearing from my viewers.  Have a wonderful week, and stay crafty!

1 comment:

Heather Rogers said...

This is so cute Amber. I love the lace trim and sweet flower. I hope I find some crafty time to play along soon. :)

Hugs~