There She Goes Sketch Challenge 170

Hi Everyone!  It has been so crazy around here the last week, I was pleased when I got some down time to play in my craft room.  This is what I created for this weeks TSG 170 sketch challenge.  This cute lady is from the Poultry in Motion stamp set.  The papers are from MME Miss Caroline Dilly Dally.  I colored her using my Spectrum Noir markers.  Her apron is paper pieced along with her oven mitts.  I stamped the Cherry pie, and colored it with my markers.  I fussy cut it out and layered the oven mitts with the pie to make it look like she was holding it. 

 
 
I embellished with brown Grosgrain ribbon and some red button brads.  I added a just a touch of red stickles to the ruffles around her apron.  I cut out the sentiment using the sentiment strips Die-namics from MFT.   The inside is finished using the same papers and another cute sentiment from the set.
 

 
 I hope you enjoy this card I have created.  Please leave comments or questions at the bottom.  I always love hearing from my viewers.  Have a great week, and stay crafty!

No comments: