Polished to Perfection

Hi everyone!
I am so excited to post the card I made today for the MFTWSC84 challenge.  I just purchased this darling little ALM Polished to Perfection stamp set last week from MFT, and I could not wait to use it this week!  I stamped her on Ultra Smooth Premium Cardstock by Crafter's Companion.  I colored her using my Spectrum Noir Markers (see below for colors), also from Crafter's Companion.  I paper pieced her skirt with paper from the MME Miss Caroline "Howdy Doody" collection.  This collection is used through out the card as well.  The scallop border, mini rolled roses, and banner are Die-Namics from MFT.  I used some cream grosgrain ribbon from Hobby Lobby for added cuteness.  The little pearl additions to the sentiment and the roses are from Hobby Lobby as well.  I finished off the nail polish bottle with a little Stickles by Ranger in "Tropical Tangerine".



The inside of the card is finished with the same paper line.  I decided to keep it simple for a personal message.  I just stamped an outline of the little lady poking her head in with the nail polish.
 

I hope you enjoy this card.  I certainly had a great time making it!  As always please leave any comments or questions below.  I love hearing from all of you!  Have a great week and stay crafty!

Skin: FS2, FS3, TN2
Cheeks: PP1
Hair: TN3, TN5, TN7
Sweater and Shoes: BT3, BT4
Nail Polish: PP4, PP5
Nail Polish Cap: BGR1, BGR2, BGR3
Shadow: GG1

No comments: