Happy Thanksgiving

Hi everyone!  I made this card for the TSG179 Pumpkin Spice Challenge.  The challenge was to use the colors of Kelly's favorite fall drink, Pumpkin Spice Coffee.



I used the Bountiful Blessings stamp set from TSG.  I know I just used this for my entry last week, but I really really love this stamp set!  I could not resist using it again.  I colored it in with my Spectrum Noir markers, and added a little sparkle with my Sakura Gel Pen in Clear Star.  The DP is We R Memory Keepers Autumn Splendor.  It is from last year, but it is my ultimate favorite fall DP to date.  The lacy border was created from an EK success punch.  Lastly, I created faux stitching around the card using a white Sakura Gel pen.


The inside was finished with the same materials I mentioned above.  I hope you have a wonderful fall week, and stay crafty!