Holiday Wishes

I created this card for this weeks inspiration challenge at There She Goes.  I decided to take a stamp set that isn't really Christmas themed and make it Christmas themed with my papers and sentiments.


 
The stamp set is called Scent-Sational from TSG.  I just love this little skunk with the present, and it just goes to show how versatile the stamps are from TSG.  I colored the image with my Spectrum Noir markers.  The sentiment and snowflake stamp are from Echo Park.  I embossed white cardstock with my Cuttlebug snowflakes folder and then inked it with Distress Ink in Picked Raspberry.  The DP is "Jolly and Bright" by Recollections.  I added a little sparkle to the package and the sentiment with Stickles. 
 
 
The inside is finished with the same materials.  I created the background with more snowflake stamps and the same Distress Ink.  I hope you enjoy this card, and have a wonderful week!


No comments: