Merry Christmas

Hi there,
Wow the last few weeks have been super busy.  I participated in a huge craft fair last weekend, and with hosting Thanksgiving this week, I haven't had a moment to make cards.  I finally had a chance this weekend to sit down and create.  I whipped up this little card for the MFTWSC99 sketch challenge. 



I had fun using my new MFT Seasonal Sentiments stamp set and their Winter Wreath Die-Namic.  The DP is Holiday Style by October Afternoon.  I embossed the bottom piece of red cardstock with a Holly embossing folder by The Paper Studio.  I added mini red jingle bells to the wreath for berries.  The sentiment was stamped on to a mini tab Die-Namic cutout. 


The inside was finished using the same stamp set and DP.  All the edges were punched using my corner chomper.  The sentiment was stamped using my Tim Holtz Distress Inks in Peeled Paint and Barn Door.  I hope you enjoy the first of my 2012 Christmas cards.  Have a wonderful rest of the weekend.

No comments: