Lady Liberty!

Hi there again!  This card was created for the Wednesday Stamp Club Challenge at MFT (MFTWSC76).  I just love my new PI stamps, and I could not resist using this little cutie for the challenge this week.  She was stamped using Versafine Onyx Black Ink on to Ultra Smooth Premium Cardstock from Crafter's Companion.  She was colored in using my Spectrum Noir markers.  I will list the colors for those of you who are interested at the end of my post.  All of the papers are from Authentique's Glory line.  I just love this line of papers!  I can't seem to make enough with them.  I added a little sparkle to the flame of her torch using Stickles in Diamond.  Isn't she just the cutest!


The inside was finished using the same paper and stamp line.  Both of the sentiments on the front and back are stamped using Tim Holtz Distress Ink in Chipped Sapphire. I think I have finally gotten the 4th of July bug out of me lol, since this is the 3rd 4th of July card I have made.  We will see though! 


I hope all of you have a fabulous week, and enjoy my card.  Please post with any comments or questions.  I would love to hear from you!

Skin: FS2, FS3, TN2, PP1 (cheeks)
Gown: BGR1, BGR3
Book: EB2, EB7
Torch Flame: CT1, CT4, OR1

No comments: