There She Goes 159 Inspiration Challenge


TSG inspired us this week to make a card based on the photograph below.


When I saw this picture I knew right away what I was going to do.  I purchased the stamp used below a few months ago from my local scrapbooking store.  It is a Penny Black stamp called Natures Day.  The sketch I used is for the Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge 160 from The sweetest Thing Blog.  You have to visit this site if you haven't already, Karen is such an amazing talented artist!  I can only hope someday I am half as talented as she is.  I am so excited to post my first card for her challenge this week. I used papers from the MME Follow Your Heart Be Amazing collection.  I went back to my Tim Holtz Distress Markers for this project since I feel most comfortable with these at this point.  The twine is from the same MME collection.  The little roses are made from MFT's Mini Rolled Rose die.  I added yellow pearls to the centers for a little added touch.  I finished off the water colored flowers with a little Stickles in Diamond as well.



The inside of the card was finished using the same products.  The sentiment stamps are CTMH's Card Chatter- Love collection. 


I hope all of you like this card.  If you have any questions please feel free to post a comment.  Have a wonderful crafty week everyone!

No comments: