MFT Wednesday Stamp Challenge 74


Hi everyone!  Wow three posts in one weekend.  I am on a roll!  This card I created for my father and mother in laws 49th wedding anniversary coming up this Friday.  I have to be honest, I had the hardest time finding stamps for wedding anniversaries.  There are a ton out there for weddings, but anniversaries not so much.  My DH and I have a lot of weddings this year to go to, so I finally just bought the "Wedding, Marriage 97892" stamp set from Inkadinkado.  I figured it would work for this card and I could use it for the weddings as well. 


The paper line is "The Mr & Mrs" by Pebbles.  This is an older line of paper and I don't even know if it is available for sale anymore.  I originally had plans of using it for my wedding photos, but have gone in a different direction with that.  I inked all of the edges of my paper with Distress Inks in Iced Spruce.  The ribbon is a light gray ribbon from May Arts.  The sketch I used for this was this weeks MFT Wednesday Stamp Club 74. 


It is hard to see from the picture but I used Stickles in Diamond to accent the bouquet flowers, hair flower, and a small bit of her dress.  I added a little bling to the scalloped border to make it a little more fancy. 


The inside of the card is finished using the same materials. 


I hope this card will bring a little extra cheer to my in laws anniversary.  I hope all of you enjoy this card and have a great upcoming week.  Keep coming back for more card challenges and other project ramblings!



No comments: