Things With Wings

Hi Everyone!  This card was made for the TSG161 Weekly Challenge Winged Things.  The sketch I used is from  SSSC161 challenge.  I was so excited to use my new La Blanche stamp.  I have wanted to purchase one of these stamps for a while now.  They are so detailed, vintage, and feminine which is right up my alley!  I could not decide if I wanted to watercolor this with my Tim Holtz Distress Inks or use my Bright Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers.  In the end the alcohol markers won out.  I might still stamp it later on watercolor paper and use my Tim Holtz for another card.  The butterflies are from the Poppies Stamp Set from TSG.  I just love these butterflies and thought they would look perfect with the roses.  All of the stamps were placed on Ultra Smooth Cardstock from Crafter's Companion.  I love this paper for my markers.  It provides such beautiful seamless blending.  All of the paper used was from the Dear Lizzy Neapolitan collection.


The inside was finished using the same materials.  I used a nice and simple sentiment from a Stamping Up! sentiments set that I have had for quite a while.  All of the edges were inked using Tim Holtz Spring Limited Edition Distress Ink Pad in Peacock Faethers.


I hope all of you enjoy this card.  I had a lot of fun making it.  As always, have a great week and HAPPY CRAFTING!

No comments: